Tuesday 12 March 2013

A very special Mother's Day

I really love Mother's Day and not just because I am a mum.  It's a wonderful opportunity to gather all the family together.

On Mothering Sunday, above all other,
Every child should dine with it's mother.

Sunday, 10th March, 2013 was Mother's Day here in the U.K. and Caroline and Gemma treated me to a delicious meal at Caroline's.  There were fabulous canapes with bubbles supplied by Gemma, then a prawn starter followed by excellent duck prepared by Caroline.  Gemma finished off the meal with a wonderful cheesecake.  How lucky am I and all my babies with me.

Thank you for the gorgeous presents, bling, bling, shoes, chocolates and a plant.  Emmie made me a card with her hand prints on.  I love anything with Emmie's hand prints on, including dirty windows after a visit!

She also made me some adorable Cup Cakes.



Emmie and Chloe had to try one and declared them delicious.  Lots of kissing from Chloe.


We brought  cow bells back from Wengen and they were a great hit with Chloe and Emmie.



Alun wanted one too!

Thank you Alun, Gemma, Emmie, Caroline, Mike and Chloe for a fabulous Mother's Day.

We didn't have fresh snow whilst in Wengen but Monday it snowed in Milford on Sea!



No comments:

Post a Comment