Tuesday 15 May 2012

Holiday Travel with my granddaughter

Travelling with my darling granddaughter Chloe was especially memorable.  Here's a little peek of a very special holiday with my daughter Caroline, her husband Mike and my granddaughter Chloe.

We went to our HPB property at La Reserva de Biniorella.  Biniorella is perched on a beautiful hill-top overlooking the 'cala' - the small bay of Camp de Mar in Majorca's southwest corner.

View from our balcony with Grandad in the pool.



Chloe wasn't sure the temp. in the outdoor pool was warm enough so we tried the indoor pool first
but she was soon swimming outside with Grandad.
The weather was stunning for the whole of our stay. 

One day we visited Soller which is a charming town and port.  The port is best visited by the tram, which rattles through people's backgardens and orchids, from the town down to the port.

After the exciting ride Chloe was ready for lunch.
Another day we visited Andraitx, on the other side of the hill.  This is a quaint natural port with lovely restaurants.
A wonderful holiday.  My dream is that every time I go on holiday, my grandchildren will pop out from my luggage.

No comments:

Post a Comment