Sunday 12 January 2020

Jamie is six

Jamie turned six this week.  As with everything in this life when a new milestone is reached, I wonder how time moves so quickly.

How did he go from infant, to baby, to toddler to a real little boy?

I look forward to this coming year, the year of six, and I can't wait to see the things you learn to do.

You are getting really good at maths.  This, as you probably already know, comes from your Grandad.  The maths you can do in your head is quickly going to surpass my abilities, and I am not looking forward to helping you with maths homework in the next few years.  You'll have to talk to your parents or Grandad about that!

It's all "Ninjago" in Jamie's world at the moment.  He is a real big fan of this Lego fantasy world.

Your Lego creations continue to impress me and I have bought you more Lego for your birthday.  Sorry, Mummy, I know you are drowning in Legos.  Talk Daddy into building you some shelves in your new bedroom to house all your Lego!!!

Jamie's birthday party was at Monkey Madness.  It ticked every box and the children had a ton of fun
tearing about all over the climbing frames and running and screaming for a couple of hours.


Caroline made a fantastic green Lloyd Ninjago cake.  In case you  don't know the Green Ninja (also known as the Chosen One or the Master of Energy) is a legendary Ninja said to be the strongest of all Ninja, destined to defeat evil in a final climactic battle for the fate of Ninjago.



Happy Birthday Jamie.  Love you forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment