Tuesday 12 January 2016

Piece of Cake. Jamie's 2nd birthday.

We are all fans of a family of lovable pigs.  Peppa is the older, slightly bossy sister and George is her little brother that loves dinosaurs.

So it made sense for Mummy to mark the the occasion of her son turning two by having a Peppa Pig themed party at home.

The Ah-Mazing cake was made by Mummy.  It was delicious.



For games the children played "Jumping in Muddy Puddles", a take on Musical Chairs and, of course, Pass the Parcel.


His wonderful generous presents included a train book to sit in


and a magnificent Bouncy Castle, which the children loved.



Second birthdays are all about drooling over the tiny toes, chubby cheeks, funny faces and the innocent eyes.

Jamie you are the cutest, you are so adorable. 

Happy 2nd birthday little one.

Picking you up and cuddling you in my arms, looking into your eyes and being smitten by your cute charms.  I wish I could hit the pause button in my life's journey, so I could enjoy these beautiful moments in your company.

You are like a warm blanket.  Whenever I take you in my arms, I feel warm and cuddly.  Nanna's little bundle.






No comments:

Post a Comment