Saturday 9 May 2015

Occupation - "Mother"

Thought Caroline and Gemma may enjoy this.  I once wrote it for a job description and found it again whilst decluttering the bookshelf..

I'm a research associate in the field of child development and human relations.  My research is in the field and the laboratory (outdoors and indoors).  I am currently working on my Masters and already have two credits (one son and one daughter).  The job is one of the most demanding in the Humanities and I often work 14 hours a day.  But it's a challenging career and the rewards are job satisfaction rather than just money!!!!!

Also found this poem my Mother sent to me when Alun was born.

I hope my children look back on today
And see a mother who had time to play.
There will be years for cleaning and cooking,
So quiet down cobwebs, dust go to sleep.
I'm rocking my baby and babies don't keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment